- The Sister Fidelma
Compendium: A Reader's Guide to the Sister Fidelma Mysteries of Peter Tremayne. David Robert Wooten,
Editor (Director, International Sister Fidelma Society), Gryfons
Publishers & Distributors, 2022, 460 pp.;
Paperback ISBN 978-0-9654-2208-6,
Hardcover ISBN 978-0-9654-2209-3
- The Sister Fidelma Mysteries: Essays on the
Historical Novels of Peter Tremayne. Edward J. Rielly, Dept. of English, Saint Joseph’s College; David Robert Wooten, Director, International Sister Fidelma Society, eds., McFarland & Company, 2012, 239pp.;
Paperback ISBN 978-0-7864-6667-2, eBook ISBN
- The Heraldic Register of America, American College of Heraldry, Vols. 7-13 [Assistant Editor], Phoenix Press
- The Heraldic Register of America, American College of Heraldry, Vols. 14- [Editor], Phoenix Press
- We All Become Forefathers: Genealogies of the Wooten, Boykin, Whitaker and Broadhurst Families;
Higginson Books, MA, 1993
- Excerpts of this book are produced in new paperback format, available for ordering below (click titles to visit shop, books available under DAVID ROBERT WOOTEN HERALDRY/GENEALOGY section)
Descendants of Thomas Watton of Castor, Phoenix Press, Charleston, SC, 2005, 80pp.
- A register report on the Watton/Wootton/Wooton/Wooten line that emigrated to America from Castor, Northamptonshire through Isle of Wight County, Virginia. This line spread mainly throughout the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas. Extended lineages of many families. A great jumping off point for researchers studying this surname.
Kindle ASIN: B09SM8LW13, 166pp.
Descendants of Edward Boykin, Phoenix Press, Charleston, SC, 2005, 195pp.
- This is an extensive register report of the known descendants of Edward Boykin, whose progeny emigrated from England through Isle of Wight County, Virginia.
Descendants of Johias Whitaker, Phoenix Press, Charleston, SC, 2005, 247pp.
- An extensive register report of all known descendants of Johias Whitaker, whose progeny ultimately established themselves at "The Holme" in Lancashire, and later emigrated to the United States, primarily in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Among his descendants were William Whitaker, the most famous Puritan Divine in the Church of England in his time, and a champion of the Reformation; as well William's son Alexander Whitaker, whose portrait is one of the eight moments in American history which hangs in the Capital rotunda in Washington, DC (he both baptized Pocahontas in 1613 as well as officiating at her marriage to John Rolfe).
- Specialist Editor (Heraldry), The New Oxford Dictionary of American English, Oxford University Press, 2001
- يا سيد ووتن’ انا سعيد بالاستماع تعليمك في اللغة العربية.
يتضمن هذا البريد الكتروني النسخة الكترونية كاملة من كتابي.; أفادک اللالله (An Introduction to the History and
Principles of Heraldry, Contributor; Editor, Reza Kalani, published only
inside of Iran), 2015